Skip to main content

Housing Ombudsman Service

The Housing Ombudsman Service is set up by law to look at complaints about registered providers of social housing, for example housing associations, and other landlords, managers, and agents. Their service is free, independent and impartial.

If you think your landlord has provided a poor service or managed your home badly, they can look at your complaint. They can also advise landlords on how to manage an effective complaints procedure.

Contact them if you want guidance, a complaints form or more information about the service, or to find out whether your landlord is registered with them.

Who to contact

0300 111 3000
Housing Ombudsman Service

Where to go

Exchange Tower
Harbour Exchange Square
E14 9GE


Sign in to write a review

Feedback Powered by Open Objects © Idox Software Ltd