Big White Wall
Big White Wall is an online early intervention service for people aged 16 and older in psychological distress.
We provide an anonymous 24/7 peer support network designed to help patients self-manage common mental health issues.
Our interventions include:
- Anonymous talk therapy (community, group, one-to-one)
- Guided self-help groups informed by recognised therapies on topics including managing depression, positive thinking and quitting smoking
- Extensive Useful Stuff section on the website to help people self-manage psychological distresss
- Creative self-expression in words and images
Who to contact
- Big White Wall is provided free via the local NHS. City & Hackney residents can join by entering their postcode at www.bigwhitewall.com. Big White Wall is also free for all members of the armed forces, veterans and their families – simply go to www.bigwhitewall.com and click ‘Join Now’.
- Age Ranges