Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
The East London NHS Foundation Trust's Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) provides on-the-spot information, advice and support on matters related to Trust services to patients, their relatives and their carers.
- Listen to patients' concerns, queries and suggestions
- Help to sort out difficulties with accessing or using Trust services
- Direct patients to the appropriate services for help and advice
- Help improve communication and understanding between patients and staff
Please ask your GP surgery or phone NHS 111 for details of your nearest PALS.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- East London NHS Foundation Trust
020 7655 4021
0800 783 4839 (Freephone and 24-hour answerphone)
- Patient Advice Service (PALS), Homerton Hospital
If you have difficulty speaking and understanding English, please phone and ask for an interpreter to contact you. We can also provide face-to-face bi-lingual advocacy.