City Gateway - Apprenticeships
The City Gateway Apprenticeship Programme gives young people aged 19-24 a chance to earn, gain nationally recognized qualifications and get vital experience in a real workplace.
We work with over 200 businesses, large and small. Recent apprentices have been placed everywhere from Standard Chartered to Metro Bank, and from the London Stock Exchange Group to NSPCC to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.
What do you get with a City Gateway apprenticeship?
Our apprenticeships involve:
- A six-week employability course to ensure you develop the right skills prior to starting your apprenticeship
- A year-long placement with a City Gateway partner
- Training one day a week at City Gateway during the first six months of your placement
To be eligible you must:
- Be aged 19-24 at the start of the programme
- Not educated to Level 4 or above
- Have GCSE Maths and English at A-C grade (or equivalent)*
* If you don't have Maths and English at this level, don’t worry. You can take part in Functional Skills training on one of our pre-employment programmes to help you work towards the qualification.
Get in touch to find out more or to register your interest.
Or see the Apprenticeships and Traineeships 19-24 weblink (below) and scroll down to the Apprenticeships for 19-24 year olds heading.
Who to contact
Where to go
- City Gateway
32 Mastmaker Court
- E14 9UB
- Age Ranges