Red Badge Scheme
The Red Badge Scheme provides extra parking facilities within the City of London for City residents and workers with disabilities.
Badge holders can park:
- At Pay & Display bays and disabled bays without charge or time limit
- On a single yellow line for up to 30 minutes
You may qualify for the scheme if you:
- Receive the higher rate Disability Living Allowance
- Are registered blind
- Have a permanent disability that makes walking very difficult
To apply, download and complete the Red Badge application form and email or post it to the Contact Centre (details at top of form). If you can't download, phone us and we'll post you the application.
Please note: The Red Badge Scheme is only valid within the City of London.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Centre
- 020 7332 1548
Where to go
- Traffic Management - City of London
PO Box 270
- EC2P 2EJ