Skip to main content

City of London Police - Reporting a crime

If you been a victim of crime or witness to an incident in the City of London Square Mile, there are a number of different ways you can report the crime. You can always call 999 in an emergency or 101 for non-emergencies. If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired you can use the textphone number 1800 101 to report your non-emergency crime. Alternatively you can report online. 

Who to contact

999 in an emergency, 101 in a non-emergency
Feedback Powered by Open Objects © Idox Software Ltd