Carers Network City of London
Carers Network City of London, provides support, information and advice to carers aged 18 or over who are looking after someone aged 18 or over and living with health, disability or care needs.
The person being cared-for may be an:
- Adult with physical disabilities
- Adult with learning difficulty
- Adult with mental health needs
- Adult with other long-term conditions
- Older people
- Adult with alcohol or substance misuse
The caring role may be short-term, long-term, part of the day or night, temporary or shared with another person.
- Help carers to find practical and emotional support around their caring role
- Support carers to improve and maintain their own health and wellbeing
- Ensure that carers are receiving financial and practical support
- Help carers to fill in forms and liaise with professionals
- Provide information about what other services are available
- Provide appropriate training for carers to help them carry out their caring role
We run two City Carers Support Groups a month, which give carers an opportunity to get together with other carers in similar situations.
We also offers in-depth, one-to-one support tailored to meet the individual needs of the carers.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Carers Network Westminster
Office 8 Beethoven Centre
- W10 4JL