Young Hackney Substance Misuse Service
The service provides information, advice, support and counselling to young people aged 6 up to their 25th birthday who are at risk or have developed problems associated with alcohol or drug misuse. It offers one-to-one appointments and confidential advice by telephone. The service also provides drugs education and prevention sessions to schools, colleges and the wider community along with an advice line for parents and carers.
List of Services provided/Age Group:
- One-to one Advice, support and counselling to young people aged 6 up to 25 years
- Help on issues associated with alcohol or drug misuse.
- One-to-one appointments and confidential advice by telephone.
- Drugs education and prevention sessions to schools, colleges and wider community
- Advice line for parents and carers.
- Work and engage with young people with Special Educational Needs and those with Disabilities
- Work with young people effected by parental substance misuse (hidden harm)
Call our confidential advice and referral line Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm: 020 8356 7377. You can also email the team in confidence on email@example.com
Who to contact
Where to go
- Hackney Service Centre
1 Hillman Street
- E8 1DY
- Age Ranges
- Referral Details
Referral by school, council service or self-referral