Skip to main content

Search Results


cityhealthchannelMoney AdviceRemove

    Narrow Your Results

    Postal location:
    • (2)
    • (1)
    • (1)

    East End Energy Fit

    It can be a struggle to provide heat throughout the home and budget for gas and electricity costs. The East End Energy Fit Team can provide you with help and advice to reduce and manage energy bills and heat your home.  The Team can also offer help…
    Bromley by Bow CentreSt Leonard’s StreetLondon

    Toynbee Hall Debt Advice

    Free, impartial advice. There's life after debt. Last year Toynbee Hall's London-wide debt advice service helped almost 20,000 people. They can also help you. Their debt advice service is a free, confidential service that provides face-to-face debt advice to anyone concerned about debt or money problems. Get in touch…
    Toynbee Hall, The Community Centre52 Old Castle StreetLondon

    City of London Corporation Housing

    If you can't find somewhere to live in the City and you need more advice and help, please visit the Homelessness Officer at the Guildhall. You are advised to book an appointment in advance. They will try to keep you in the place you are currently living and may…
    Advice and Homelessness OfficerGuildhallPO Box 270PO Box 270London

    Citizens Advice Bureau

    The RCJ Advice Bureau helps litigants in person within the Royal Courts of Justice. They help people navigate the court system and comply with civil procedure rules. They provide free legal advice and assistance if you cannot afford a solicitor and you are defending an action, or taking…
    RCJ Advice Bureau, incorporating Islington CAB222 Upper StreetIslingtonIslington


    Gingerbread, the charity for single parents, provides expert advice and practical support for single parents, and campaigns to make sure their voices are heard and taken seriously in the workplace, media and government. We offer information and advice on: Separation Bereavement Child maintenance Work Education Welfare…
    520 Highgate Studios53-79 Highgate RoadLondonNW5 1TL

    City Wellbeing

    The City of London has an Outreach Service that is available to its Square Mile residents. If you, or someone you know, would like to receive one to one support and information about services in your area, the Project Coordinator can meet with you to…
    Community CentreOld Castle StreetLondonE1 7AJ

    City Advice

    City Advice is a free and impartial service for anyone who lives, works or studies in the City of London, or lives on a City of London estate. Our expert advisers can help you with a range of issues, including: Welfare benefits Legal issues Debt…
    The Community Centre52 Old Castle StreetLondonE1 7AJ

    Care in Finance

    Care in Finance provides full financial management of all aspects of the direct payments you receive from Social Services. We act as your 'agent' and make all the necessary payments and returns to HMRC on your behalf. We can also provide you with payroll advice such as…
    Harvest HouseCranborne Road, Potters BarHertsEN6 3JF
    Feedback Powered by Open Objects © Idox Software Ltd