Skip to main content

Travel and Transport

You may be entitled to travel assistance if you need help getting to and from school or college because:

you have a temporary illness, medical condition or disability, which makes walking or travelling by public transport difficult

you cannot make your  own way to school or college without assistance (for example, if you use a wheelchair)

you have  an Education, Health and Care plan where a special transport need has been identified

you have been allocated a place in a special school or college which is  more than 3 miles away from your home 

You can contact the Education and Early Years Team for more information on 0207 332 1002.

Feedback Powered by Open Objects © Idox Software Ltd